Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pascal's little accident

This is pascal's leg after the accident by a day or two



Hello everybody,
On Monday when I went to walk Shakira and Pascal, when I was close by the stairs that lead to my house, Pascal's leash fell out of my hand and he ran to the road, and a car was passing by really fast and the ran car over him in front of my eyes!!! He flew about three or four meters and I thought he died, but then I saw him running towards to me and he was dragging his right-back leg after him...
The driver stopped and asked what happened, he thought he ran over a child, my mom's partner Ziad told him that what a dog's life doesn't mater???
Then we went inside to dress and me, my mom, my mom's partner, Shakira and Pascal went to the vet, and where there for two whole hours, and Pascal had to stay for the night, I was in shock and Pascal's childhood is now gone...
But he is fine his leg is not broken, but it still hearts him, he can't even climb the stairs.

Hope every body learns to hold the leash better and nothing will happen to your dog.
michelle

7 comments:

  1. Dear, dear Michelle
    We are really sorry to hear about Pascal's accident - you must have got a terrible fright!
    We hope that his leg heals up better really soon and that he can play with you again. I'm sure it will. Dogs have a way of bouncing back and with you there - he will resume his childhood. Try not to worry - just love him.
    Lotsalicks
    MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Michelle,

    I agree with Max, Pascal seems a puppy with a great love of life, and I'm sure he will completely recoperate, especially as he has you to give him lots and lots of love an' rubs.
    khulud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for supporting me Max and Khulud.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I'm so glad that Pascal is okay.

    Sadly, the same thing happened to a friend of mine who was walking her dog, Oliver. Oliver didn't make it and my friend Nancy is heartbroken.

    Ever since then, I triple wrap leashes around my hand. I'm sooooo glad you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear about Pascal, Michelle, but the good thing is that he is lucky to have you to take care of him and I am SURE you are taking a very good care of him :) yalla... will be waiting for updates on the three musketeers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhh Rima no problem in a few days I'll be writing how I brought Pascal home
    love
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. michelle i wrote you few days ago a comment and it vanished so i just want to say it is great you write and i wish your dogs health and longlife. but promise not to become blogaddicted and remember there is still real life outside. hug you

    ReplyDelete