Friday, October 23, 2009

How mom brought me to her home


Pascal here


Sorry that mom didn't write anything for a long time but she had exams and she is busy at high school, so she told me to write for her today.

After two months from my birth, I was taken to my mom's friend, they left me outside in the heat(it was summer time) with no water, and tied to the stairs near the car, and i always was starving to death and so skinny.
After a few days mom came to visit her friend, from the second I saw her I was glued to her. At that time my name was Moataz, I hated that name, the parents of my mom's friend told her that they don't want me and that she can take me, so my mom took me when she left, we rode the bus, and when we came home her mom told at first no, but then we both made a puppy face, and her heart melt so she accepted, and now I am so happy I have a mom, a sister(Shakira) and a grandma.

I hope you liked the story,
Lots and lots of licks,
Pascal

6 comments:

  1. Moataz!!! Pascal is much much better.. you see pascal.. moms really know best :)
    you are very lucky.. ya3ni to have Shakira, mom and sis.. you are definitely one of the luckiest dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pascal: thank u so much rima...
    well i am kinda lucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pascal! I'm so glad to read that you have found a better home now! And I kind of hope that your mom isn't friends with the people that treated you so badly anymore!! My human always says that good people are nice to animals...
    I hope to read more from you!
    Slobbers from Down Under Teal'c

    PS. my blog is www.dogslifedownunder.com but I can't add that to my post here :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you ilka i.
    i think too that i did find a better home and don't worry mom isn't friends with my old family.
    lots of licks
    Pascal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Pascal. I think you're so lucky to find such a nice family and a warm home. Hope to hear more of your adventures, and I also hope you've recuperated from that car accident you had...
    hugs - khulud

    ReplyDelete
  6. plz do not write in chinesse or japanisse

    ReplyDelete